Shop

Bianco IGT Sangiò 2019

Bianco IGT Sangiò 2019

20.00

GRAPES: 100% Sangiovese vinified in white

PRODUCTION ZONE: Loc. Villa a Sesta, Castelnuovo Berardenga, 420m a.s.l

HARVEST: end of September beginning of October, when the phenolic and technological maturity in the Sangiovese grapes is completely reached, as for a red wine.

VINIFICATION: the must is obtained from the soft pressing of Sangiovese grapes and 70% of it carries out alcoholic fermentation in steel at a controlled temperature, while the remaining 30% ferments in new medium-toasted barriques, where the malolactic fermentation is also carried out.

AGING: for about 6 months on its own fine lees in their respective fermentation containers; the two parts of Sangiovese vinified in white are combined before bottling.

ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: wine with an intense, structured, ample and savory aroma. Good persistence both in the nose and in the mouth thanks to its aromatic richness. Intended for bottle aging.

SERVING SUGGESTIONS: it matches perfectly with all types of fish, fresh cheeses and white meats.

Category:
Wine & Spirits Follow us on instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.

Made with love by Qode Interactive

X